#RestartIndia is an initiative to repurpose the skills of artisans and daily wagers by tutoring them to create home-made face masks with designs guidelines recommended by WHO and ICMR. This offers them alternative livelihood and more over a positive hope for a better tomorrow. The masks are made of fabric procured from the weavers and stitched by artisans and daily wagers of Indian Handicraft & Handloom Industry.
The key features of the masks are
- Made of 100 % cotton fabric.
- ISO certified, CE certified
- Design is as approved by WHO & ICMR
- General Protection Facemask.
- Triple layered.
- Elastic to hold the mask properly on the face.
- Washable & Reusable.Gentle machine/hand wash.
- Non-surgical & Not for medical purposes.
- Effectiveness against Corona virus-70%.
Contributes ₹5/- per set to PM Cares
Our customers love to share testimonials by sharing their Selfies
Instructions to be followed before using homemade masks-:
1. Wash the Mask
2. Ensure Washing hands
3. Use another mask in case of Damp/humid
4. washing of mask after use before Reuse
When to wear a facemask
1. Trips to grocery store ,pharmacy ,doctor or hospital
2. Essential workers at grocery store ,pharmacy or other business setting where they cannot maintain social distancing of 6 feet between and others
3. At home if you are sick and have other people in home
4. Home care workers caring for vulnerable population